Arashi (WIP/Preview) Arashi (WIP/Preview)

This one also sounds very video game-y...I like it though. The upbeat is enough to keep someone's interest. You should really consider making music for a video game company, seriously. You have talent. Good luck, boss!

JandreParis responds:

Thanks man! Well.. I am working with a couple of guys that are working on a game of sorts ;) so it's a step in that direction!

-J.P.

On my THRONE On my THRONE

Don't worry too much on what people think. I'm sure there are some people out there who like your music but just didn't...or can't rate your music. I have music that people haven't rated either. All that matters is, keep doing you, keep producing music to what your heart beats to. Keep in mind, you can't please everyone, however, you can develop your own fanbase. The music industry is huge and if you plan on trying to make it big, you are going to have to try very hard. Now, on to the beat...

This song doesn't sound like something that should be like, on a rap album, but it does sound fitting for like a video game theme for a specific character....like, this theme is playing during a dialog or something, get where I'm going with this, bud? I'ma keep watch on you. I actually like this.

Lazy Beat Lazy Beat

More like a game similar to Gradius as a victory/results theme.

Reddz responds:

haha yeah i can see that lol Thanks for listening bro

Lateef Lateef

I like this. This sounds like a intermission song for Adult Swim or something...

BOULLIE responds:

I wish lol

Shaq Fu- Catwalk Falls Shaq Fu- Catwalk Falls

Hmm, it started off a bit shaky and orchestrated...and then it changed to a more jazzy feel. I like it still better than the original being it had that one annoying sound it in. I'll give it 3 stars because I can definitely tell you had fun with it....and considering I'm also working on making beats, too...(and being I used to play the living crap out of Shaq-Fu) you did very well in at least keeping it very close to the notes of the original with your own spin to it. Good job! Try doing one on Mephis and Set-Ra. Those were my favs.

Halloween 3 FX Halloween 3 FX

Hey I like this. This sounds really good, bro! Keep it up! I may just use this for my Mugen or add it to my Ipod if you don't mind! ^^ I love the bells...it blends in nicely with the song. But then again, I love nicely used bells, especially with Dark-like songs.

- Aftermath - - Aftermath -

Shweet

You definitely got my attention with this song. Fav'd and Sav'd. However, this song is fine as it is except that it needs to be more loopable for a song so short. Is there a way you can make a loopable version? I'll be keeping an eye on more of your work, homie. Great work!

SinJim responds:

Thanks for the review!

I can definitely make a loopable one, although I'm pretty swamped with projects at the moment. I'll definitely put it on my list of things to do though.

Thanks again, I'm glad you liked it.

~SinJim

*Shadow Trigger* [IZK] *Shadow Trigger* [IZK]

Nice Drum Work

Sup Jenni. You're right, its not your best potential however I do like the drum work. This would also work good for my mugen...and don't worry, I haven't forgot....Im still working on it. Btw, at the beginning of the song, some sounded like it was either off-beat or out of tune....I don't know, maybe Im trippin. Still good stuff! ^_^

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Hahah. Thanks man! Sure. Go ahead. I could probably make some simple fight tracks for you, If I can. Naw, not really out of tune. I think it may be you lol XD I used a lot of detuning and fine tuning, so that may be it way it sounds weird to you lol. Thanks man, glad you like it!

~[IZK]

Comptine d´un autre été Comptine d´un autre été

<(^_^)>

Very nice. I can play my mmorpg games that requires creativity (crafting) or puzzles to this music. I would like to hear more of your work as well as the composer of the piece if you don't mind ^_^ 5/5 10/10 Fav'd and Sav'd.

Darker Skies Final Darker Skies Final

Actually...

Actually, with the proper matchups (like listening to it while playing a game or something), it actually has its addiction to it. I like it. Good work man. Sav'd and Fav'd.