Jungle Girl Jungle Girl

lol

This game never gets old lol. Great creation!

Arashi (WIP/Preview) Arashi (WIP/Preview)

This one also sounds very video game-y...I like it though. The upbeat is enough to keep someone's interest. You should really consider making music for a video game company, seriously. You have talent. Good luck, boss!

JandreParis responds:

Thanks man! Well.. I am working with a couple of guys that are working on a game of sorts ;) so it's a step in that direction!

-J.P.

On my THRONE On my THRONE

Don't worry too much on what people think. I'm sure there are some people out there who like your music but just didn't...or can't rate your music. I have music that people haven't rated either. All that matters is, keep doing you, keep producing music to what your heart beats to. Keep in mind, you can't please everyone, however, you can develop your own fanbase. The music industry is huge and if you plan on trying to make it big, you are going to have to try very hard. Now, on to the beat...

This song doesn't sound like something that should be like, on a rap album, but it does sound fitting for like a video game theme for a specific character....like, this theme is playing during a dialog or something, get where I'm going with this, bud? I'ma keep watch on you. I actually like this.

Lazy Beat Lazy Beat

More like a game similar to Gradius as a victory/results theme.

Reddz responds:

haha yeah i can see that lol Thanks for listening bro